- Created on Monday, 24 August 2009 14:40
- Last Updated on Friday, 20 January 2017 09:31
- Written by Joannie McCutcheon
- Hits: 394
Scottish Sarcoma Network (SSN)
The first report of the sarcoma quality performance indicators is available on the audit page.
If you want to refer a patient to the Scottish Sarcoma Multi-Discipinary Team (MDT) meeting please;
- download the blank PowerPoint presentation to your PC
- complete the PowerPoint presentation with the patient's details
and the Scottish Sarcoma MDT Coordinator will work with you to get the patient discussed at the next available MDT.
The Scottish Sarcoma Network (SSN) was formally launched in November 2004.
The SSN's aim is to optimise the management of patients with sarcoma in Scotland.
Dr Ioanna Nixon, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Edinburgh Cancer Centre, is the SSN's Clinical Lead.
Lindsay Campbell is the SSN's Manager and can be contacted as follows;
First Floor, St Mungo Building, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, 84 Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF
0141 232 1034 or 07951 273920